Ardas with Audio is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-02. The program can be installed on Android.
The word Ardas is derived from the Persian word 'Arazdashat', meaning a request, a supplication, a prayer, a petition or an address to a superior authority. It is a Sikh prayer that is done before performing or after undertaking any significant task; after reciting the daily Banis (prayers); or completion of a service like the Paath, kirtan (hymn-singing) program or any other religious program. In Sikhism, these prayers are also said before and after eating. The prayer is a plea to God to support and help the devotee with whatever he or she is about to undertake or has done.
Key Features of the app Ardas:
1) This app is developed using latest android meterial design.
2) One can listen to ardas using soft keys(Play, Pause or Stop).
3) Meaning of the ardas on every page.
4) One can change the text size (i.e. increase or decrease) within app.
5) One can select ardas language from Gurmukhi and Hindi.
6) One can share this app with friends and family.
7) Themes: User can change theme.
The design of app is very simple.
We hope you will like our app.
Please rate us and if you have any feedback or suggestion, you can contact us via email: email@example.com
Ardas with Audio (version 1.8) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.